- The names of the cookies we use on our website and the reasons for their use are set out below:
- We use Google Analytics and Adwords on our website to recognise your computer, track user movement on our website, improve website usability, analyse website usage, prevent fraud and improve website security.
- Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies - for example:
- In Internet Explorer (version 10) you can block cookies by changing the cookie processing settings available by clicking on "Tools", "Internet Options", "Privacy" and then "Advanced";
- in Firefox (Version 24), you can block all cookies by clicking on "Tools", "Options", "Privacy", then selecting "Use custom history settings" from the drop-down menu and unchecking the "Accept cookies from websites" checkbox; and
- in Chrome (version 29), you can block all cookies in the "Customize and Control" menu, where you click "Settings", "Show advanced settings" and "Content settings", then select "Block sites from setting any data" under the "Cookies" heading.
Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact on the usability of many websites. If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all features on our website.
- You can delete cookies already stored on your computer - for example:
- in Internet Explorer (version 10) you must delete cookies manually (instructions on how to do this can be found here: https://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
- in Firefox (Version 24), you can delete cookies by clicking on "Tools", "Options" and "Privacy", then selecting "Use custom history settings", clicking on "View cookies" and then clicking on "Delete all cookies"; and
- in Chrome (version 29), you can delete all cookies by going to the "Customize and Control" menu, clicking on "Settings", "View Advanced Settings" and "Clear Browser Data" and selecting "Delete cookies and other site and extension data" before clicking on "Clear Browser Data".
- Deleting cookies will have a negative impact on the usability of many websites.